Pie Menu Editor 1.18.0

When try to enable PME in latest 2.93

Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\__init__.py", line 317, in modal
    on_context()
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\__init__.py", line 237, in on_context
    register_module()
  File "C:\Users\radi0n\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\__init__.py", line 137, in register_module
    bpy.utils.register_class(cls)
ValueError: bpy_struct "PMEPreferences" registration error: pie_menus could not register

@roaoao Hi! First of all, thank for this great addon! It really brings al of of joy as how easy it is to use. And especially the macro operators. Brilliant!

However, I can’t get PME to work in the latest alpha builds as well. Didn’t had any problems with alpha builds last week.
I get this error any time I trigger a PME menu

Blockquote
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Christopher\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\operators.py”, line 2020, in invoke
if self.pie_menu_name not in pr.pie_menus:
AttributeError: ‘PMEPreferences’ object has no attribute ‘pie_menus’

Do you know a workaround, of a quick fix, maybe?
Thanks in advance!

Indeed having same issue too.

Hey @roaoao ,
I got an idea for improvement, maybe it could be useful not only for me.
Assigning a hotkey to a button, you can use modifiers like ctrl, shitf, etc. Would it be possible to make such button work with your keyboard buttons ctrl, shift, etc?
For example, you set a ‘P’ hotkey with no modifiers.
When you click this button with a ‘ctrl’ pressed on a keyboard you get the ‘Set Parent’ dialog.
When you click this button with a ‘alt’ pressed on a keyboard you get the ‘Clear Parent’ dialog.

Working in the latest 2.93 alpha build now… (Feb 25th b5d39f9b469e)

*Edit:

Actually, small issue, menus and pies are working but nothing shows in the addon section it self to edit or add new ones.

Yup broken in the latest 2.93 alpha, all my custom context menus are gone and nothing shows up in the addon part: