Pie Menu Editor 1.18.1

Hello guys.Do you have any idea how to use the central point of the pie menu as an additional sot?
Take the standard “Shading” menu below for example.
If we could use its middle part as another slot, it could be a great place for the operator “view3d.toggle_shading” (in this case), so we would have both: the entire pie menu and a quick switch between last two shading modes used, assigned to the same hotkey.
What do you think about it?
THx

pie menu

Is there a way to do this in Pie Editor?
Move these functions anywhere in the UI as a direct individual buttons? The need to click the dropdown menu to change transform pivot point is driving me nuts.

1 Like

You can’t change how the pies work, but, you’re in luck because you can already do what you want!
Just set your pie to open on clickdrag, and you’ll still be able to use the hotkey in Blender, or a Stack Key in PME

1 Like

Not anywhere, but you can put them on the top bar. Just click the red ‘PME Menu Tools’ you see there and choose whether you want to add them at the beginning or the end. Then, you can add each option to a stack key, or put those in there

Bingo! I completely forgot about this option, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I was able to do it! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not able to add the shift+s snap and cursor commands to menu’s in pie editor. I tried adding from top menu, from operator list in pie editor. The resulting slot buttons are just grayed out. Is it possible?

The following commands work very well for me:

bpy.context.scene.tool_settings.transform_pivot_point = ‘BOUNDING_BOX_CENTER’
bpy.context.scene.tool_settings.transform_pivot_point = ‘CURSOR’
bpy.context.scene.tool_settings.transform_pivot_point = ‘INDIVIDUAL_ORIGINS’
bpy.context.scene.tool_settings.transform_pivot_point = ‘MEDIAN_POINT’
bpy.context.scene.tool_settings.transform_pivot_point = ‘ACTIVE_ELEMENT’

These ones :slightly_smiling_face: image

Edit This does not work as a button in the UI but it does work when placed on a pie or regular menu. Must be a bug.

Still can’t figure it out.
The button (snap to world) is grayed out and won’t do anything.

when i want to create a pie menu , theres an error , is it not compatible with 2.9.3 ? menues work though , but i want those awesome pie menues with all the options and sliders n stuff

Is there a more beginner type video how to create a macro with pie editor?
I wanted to create a macro for symmetrize that would automatically execute a select all>symmetrize in one click button.
My head kind of spins with the current video showing this feature. :sweat_smile:

ok seems blender just needed a restart, but everything which has to do with panel groups isnt working in 2.9.3. neither interactive mode nor adding them to a menu , hiding is also broken