Pie Menu Editor 1.18.2

Let me just say, in all my 21 years of doing cg, not as a Hollywood or AAA game artist :joy:, but just a typical generalist cg bee, PME is the GREATEST plugin, addon, feature ever created for any 3d software out there for me. Best $ I’ve ever spent on any app.
The ability to have a flexible ui and transform blender to something enjoyable to use.
Stack keys, macros, etc all in one is just beautiful. Thank you for making this!

5 Likes

bpy.ops.pme.input_box(func = lambda value: print(value) )

Dont working???

TypeError: Converting py args to operator properties: : keyword “func” unrecognized

Edit: I found the answer… I need to call input_box func and not the bpy.ops.pme.input_box operator… :worried:

command to create a new collection, set name to input box query dialog, add selected objects to new collection and remove from anothers collections:

input_box(func = lambda value: [ {None for C.scene[‘tempCol’] in [bpy.data.collections.new(name=value)]}, C.scene.collection.children.link(C.scene[‘tempCol’]), [ (C.scene[‘tempCol’] not in o.users_collection and C.scene[‘tempCol’].objects.link(o), [col.objects.unlink(o) for col in o.users_collection if col != C.scene[‘tempCol’] ]) for o in C.selected_objects] ] )

@roaoao In the most recent master all pie menus are broken. When trying to execute one it gives this error message popup. Can you reproduce this?

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/guest/.config/blender/3.0/scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor/operators.py", line 2165, in invoke
    return self.execute_menu(context, event)
  File "/home/guest/.config/blender/3.0/scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor/operators.py", line 1927, in execute_menu
    wm.popup_menu_pie(
TypeError: popup_menu_pie() takes 3 positional arguments but 4 were given

3 Likes

Same here. I installed the freshest version of Blender 3.0 yesterday and I got the same error. I’ve had to roll back to a version of 3.0 from a week ago.

All my other addons had no problems.

Anyone have icons of the sculpt tools?
I made a custom menu for the brushes I use most and want to “beautify” it with those icons.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have these ones, like you I recently looking for active tools icons but I was not able to find the sources… I took screenshots then edited them with gimp :grin:

1 Like

I tried to looke for them on the blender directory as well and nothing there. :joy:

Often when adding or removing a PME command (stack key, pie menu, etc.) to a keymap, the entire list of keymaps I’ve already assigned will get removed leaving the default ‘Window’ map. It seems random and I’m not sure what triggers it.

A Code Does Not Work
Blender 2.93

I just enabled P.M.E in Blender 2.93
And Modal Operator does not work
Can someone help me?