Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

In this case you can use Command tab:

ts = C.scene.tool_settings; ts.transform_pivot_point = 'CURSOR' if ts.transform_pivot_point != 'CURSOR' else 'BOUNDING_BOX_CENTER'

If you want to change text and icon of the button depending on pivot point mode you need to use L.operator() function in Custom tab:

ts = C.scene.tool_settings; L.operator("pme.exec", text="Cursor" if ts.transform_pivot_point == 'CURSOR' else "Box", icon='PIVOT_CURSOR' if ts.transform_pivot_point == 'CURSOR' else 'PIVOT_BOUNDBOX').cmd = "ts = C.scene.tool_settings; ts.transform_pivot_point = 'CURSOR' if ts.transform_pivot_point != 'CURSOR' else 'BOUNDING_BOX_CENTER'"

L.operator(...) function shows basic clickable button with customizable action.

L.prop() function shows widgets depending on the property type:

• Boolean Property - check box or toggle button
  • Enum Property (your case) - drop down list or radio buttons
  • Int or Float Property - number input field or slider
  • String Property - text input field
4 Likes

As always, thank you. Is it possible to create a hotkey toggle for Solid view studio + texture to matcap? I’m trying to build a functionality of lookdev without graphic demands of lookdev. I haven’t figured out why I can’t call the commands with macro operator.

bpy.data.screens[“Layout”].shading.light = ‘STUDIO’
bpy.data.screens[“Layout”].shading.color_type = ‘TEXTURE’

Try this instead:

C.space_data.shading.light = 'STUDIO'
C.space_data.shading.color_type = 'TEXTURE'
1 Like

Hi, thanks. Is not about the scenne keying set. Is about the timeline keying set. the name is quite the same, but both give different options. That generate the confusion. For some reason, the timeline version, doesn’t want to appear.

BTW, After restart blender, some pop-menus (specifically pose menu), doesn’t works. Only after uncheck and check in the add-on editor, works again. This happens, since using the latest 1.15.14, 2.8 version

Hello,
Awesome addon!
I added the export fbx command to my pie menu and I was wondering if there is a “simple” way in PME to add a custom command to get the active object name as default name for my fbx file.
Thanks
c.

Hi, try this code in Custom tab (video):

panel('TIME_PT_keyframing_settings', frame=True, header=True, expand=None, area='DOPESHEET_EDITOR')

Please export and pm me one of these pose menus.

Hi, try something like this in Command tab:

bpy.ops.export_scene.fbx(filepath=C.object.name)

yeah I tried but as soon as I hit apply it will get the current active object.

hi i was wondering how do you prevent text from being cutoff ?Capture

@roaoao, after setting up a shortcut for Duplicate (shift+D) I get an error.
Using build blender-2.80-dbd7f36da8ec-linux-glibc224-x86_64

In this case you don’t need to hit that button. Just paste the code and click OK.

Please export and pm me this menu.

Thanks, will release the fix today.

I test it. It woks in the timeline editor, but not in the dopesheet. I’m using both editors right now for solving it. This subject is maybe more related to UI design, which have a topic here https://blender.community/c/rightclickselect/g6bbbc/#5c5d96dd2049bc1935526bd2

@ roaoao . I dont want to push, but wanted to ask about the moving, rotate, scale along normals feature over pie menu editor? Would it be possible at some point? To have this feature would be amaaazing :slight_smile: Thank you in advance. (That’s the only one feature that keeps me completely switch to 2.8.)

I tried without touching the apply button and it didn’t work either. However I found a solution :slight_smile:
I exported my pie menu, added the line in the json file then imported it back and it worked!

Yep, forgot to mention. This panel is designed for Timeline editor which should be opened somewhere in the window.

Sorry for the silence.
I’ve managed to create this tool. But it works only in Orthographic mode. Need more time for this to support Perspective and Camera modes.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.15

What’s New:

• Bug Fixes

How to Update:

• Backup your pie menus using Export button (optional).
  • Open User Preferences.
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
2 Likes

When using a popover created from PME’s interactive panels mode, multiple clicks are allowed in the popover before the menu is dismissed. Is it possible to incorporate this behavior with regular Popup Dialogs that open automatically when a pie is initialized? A ‘make persistent’ mode, for example.

2019-02-12_14-17-01

1 Like