Pie Menu Editor 1.18.5

What addon exactly?

Its MachineTools “Align Object To Edge” operator.

1 Like

Guys, how i can set some 2 different pie’s menu with same hotkey to open depending on context:
One pie menu for any edit mesh mode, i.e. vertex, edges, faces, doesnt matter.
And another pie menu for object mode?

Hi!
Is it possible to call this Texture Map?

I made this

Object Mode

Edit Mode

Sculpt Mode

Dont forget

sorry for my bad English

1 Like

Oh, i was try to find “Object mode” but by misunderstanding i click on “+” sign, and there only some “Object Non-Modal” are exist and that doesnt work :grimacing:
Thanks for screenshots :slight_smile:

If you click on “+” you will add another “hotkey”

example:
if you want make sure if other hotkey is using that.

Pie Menu Editor 1.18.5

What’s New:

• Header Tools

How to Update:

• Backup your pie menus using Export button (optional).
  • Open Edit > Preferences.
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install... button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
18 Likes

like it!
Would be cool if more people shared there menus

I love the pie menu editor.
Is there a way to export my menus or macros as an addon to be used without the pie menu editor.
That would be a useful feature.

seems like someone wants to become addon developer xD

1 Like

Oh thank goodness. The most essential addon is alive and back on Blender Market from the looks of it! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

i cant imagine using blender without PME. its the main reason i switched from other soft to blender…

3 Likes

Guys, im trying to make pretty simple macro with a sequence of some commands:

1. Import from RizomUV bpy.ops. Those automatically import unwrapped geo to blender.
  2. Toggle Edit mode
    At this point everything works fine. If i run those macro, i will have my unwrapped geo from Rizom, and object will automatically switch to Edit mode.
    But at the next stage i need simply select all in Edit Mode, so i added:
  3. bpy.ops.mesh.select_all(action=‘SELECT’)

Unfortunately this gives me those error:

error message

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\operators.py”, line 2167, in invoke
return self.execute_menu(context, event)
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\operators.py”, line 1976, in execute_menu
execute_macro(pm)
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.1\scripts\addons\pie_menu_editor\macro_utils.py”, line 243, in execute_macro
op(‘INVOKE_DEFAULT’, True, **props)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.1\3.1\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 130, in call
ret = _op_call(self.idname_py(), C_dict, kw, C_exec, C_undo)
RuntimeError: Operator bpy.ops.pme.macro_import_from_rizomuv.poll() failed, context is incorrect

Im not really sure why those error are happening? It looks like there’s no problem to simply select all :face_with_monocle:

Hi @SoundDifferent,

Use 'EXEC_DEFAULT', True in the 3rd operator.

bpy.ops.mesh.select_all('EXEC_DEFAULT', True, action='SELECT')

In this case macro skips context checking for mesh.select_all() operator.

2 Likes

Any one can give me the code for changing the color space of the selected nodes?

Basically I want to do:
bpy.data.images[“selection”].colorspace_settings.name = ‘Linear’

But I haven’t found any replacement for ‘selection’. Like. ‘*’ doesn’t work. Sorry, not a coder.

Try in the command tab:

Shader Editor:

[setattr(x.image.colorspace_settings, "name", 'Linear') for x in C.active_object.active_material.node_tree.nodes if x.select and x.type == "TEX_IMAGE"]

Compositor:

[setattr(x.image.colorspace_settings, "name", 'Linear') for x in C.scene.node_tree.nodes if x.select and x.type == "IMAGE"]
1 Like

Is something changes in Blender 3.1?
I was used return C.area.type == ‘GRAPH_EDITOR’ for some pie work only in graph editor, but in 3.1 its doesnt work and still open wrong pie menu.

Wow, absolut awesome. Thats a cool snipped of code. Wow, so much possible with that.

1 Like

YEAH !! Headers are back Thanks you, Thank you, I LOVE PME!