Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

Yeah, its broken for Blender 3.2 ! One amongst the many reasons I wished this addon was Blender Default :pensive:

3 Likes

Hello

is there any way to associate three commands in a single key?

for example :
press number 1 : viewort top
press number 1 again : viewport left
press number 1 again : viewport front

how do i make a pie menu only be active in : edit mode?

thanks

Stack Key - Add each different view to commands.

To use only in Edit mode, set the keymap setting to Mesh.

To set each command used debug mode - CTRL+SHIFT+` (Tilde)

Note: Canā€™t seem to use 1 key, so used Shift + ~ (Tilde key) instead.

Video

click drag pie menu function is not working in blender 3.2.

windows 11 w/ 5950x 128g 3090fe

1 Like

Hello, how i can create presets for different values of creasing? Like 0.1, 0.3 , 0.5 ā€¦etc

Yes itā€™s known issue.

edge_crease_menu.json (1.5 KB)

cуŠæŠµŃ€) Š“яŠŗую)

Hello @roaoao !
Is it possible to display menu only in specific mode?
For this one I would like to display this property that I added to topbar only in sculpt mode

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s only me or not, but ļ»æbpy.ops.pme.sidearea_toggle donā€™t work on apple silicon version of blender. Latest versions. It works to open the viewport, but donā€™t work as toggle. With action=ā€˜HIDEā€™ in the brackets it does nothing on mac, but works on windows version.

Since 3.2 I canā€™t use the box selection anymore. Works if I use shift to add to the selection but regular behaviour doesnā€™t. If I turn off the addon it goes back to normal so thereā€™s something in 3.2 that broke PME. Any ideas? Using 1.18.5

Iā€™m using 3.3 Alpha and donā€™t have this issue :thinking:

Even if I turn off all the PM that I created, I still have the issue.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 014127

Have you check to see if your on this selection setting with the box select tool?

This sounds like a conflicting shortcut, if you are using a custom keymap profile change it and see it that fixes it.

If thatā€™s the case then there is a keymap with leftmouse/click-drag that is overriding Box Select.

Yeah, tried them all. No luck

Does anyone know how to load Node groups? Built-in nodes can be loaded with ā€˜bpy.ops.node.add_node(type=ā€˜NodeNameā€™, use_transform=True)ā€™, but with GN groups, it records it as 'bpy.ops.node.add_node(type=ā€˜GeometryNodeGroupā€™, use_transform=True) and setting the Type to be the name of a group doesnā€™t workā€¦

More than this, Iā€™d love to set up a macro that loads these from an external blend, but I canā€™t find any way to automate Appending from external, so for now I have them saved in my startup.blend.

You can use the Asset Browser to be able to drop and drag a node group from a blend file youā€™ve set in the preferences, you just need to mark them has assets in that blend file though.

@roaoao hi, man, how are you doings? Thank you for all the great work and updates!
wanna ask is it possible to add own comments when macro causes an error? for example ā€œselect a faceā€ instead of getting

any idea how to set a button which apply different pose assets