Pie Menu Editor 1.18.6

Is Roaoao russian or ukrainian?
There’s a similar situation with 3dcoat. Andrew, the main dev and owner is from Ukraine.
But Andrew is pretty good at updating his customers of his progress with 3dcoat.
I bought extra license to support him.

Anyway the BF should improve quick favorites.
There’s no way to organize it the way pme allows it’s users, the way we can create new tools with pme and reference it with pme, alter the UI, etc.

1 Like

move the scripts folder to the blender AppData addon folder and use something like this command execute_scipt("../
example
maybe this help ;]
ps. for sure this would be better for future blender migrations ;]

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Pie Menu Editor 1.18.6:

Hello,

I would like to kindly ask for your help.
I was trying to make my self a sculpt brush pie menu and set it up as you can see on the screenshot.
Now this is weird as an error message and I am unable to open the pie menu in the view port, it only pops up in “active windows” or areas like the outliner. I also tried different keys as the pie shortcut, like W for example.

Not sure if I did something wrong in the setup or perhaps this is a known issue?

I am using PME 1.18.6 with Blender 3.4.1

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Does anyone of you have a working command for pme that toggles the x symmetry in sculpt mode?

Cheers Chris

This?

C.object.use_mesh_mirror_x

edit- Its a property btw

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
I pasted it in the stack key slot but for some reason this doesn’t work unfortunately.
Or do I have do something else?

np. Well for a Stack key I dont have a clue. But for a pie it would work like this.

Ah okay, still many thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this addon gone now? I went to grab the link to suggest it to someone on Reddit and it’s not on Blender Market anymore. Seems to still be on Gumroad? Weird.

1 Like

It hasn’t been on there for a while I think. It was suggested @roaoao was in a country that wasn’t supported by Blendermarket (Russia comes to mind?), but that might be me misremembering.

you can still download it if you buyed it,

So that confirms he is in Russia,
Wonder if he found a way to get out of there.

1 Like

Hello, do you know any way to change the position where the popup menu appears?
By default, it’s in the center of the mouse cursor, and I keep having to move it to the side because it obscures the view of the object I’m working on.
Thx
2023-01-26 22_45_54-Window

it’s weird because I have a menu when I click, not in the center of the screen…make UI transparent ;]

Maybe some one can help me out. I have command for setting all selected image nodes to linear. Works fine in the pie menu.
However, if the image node is in a group it doesn’t work anymore. Any idea?

Here is the command:
[setattr(x.image.colorspace_settings, "name", 'Linear') for x in C.active_object.active_material.node_tree.nodes if x.select and x.type == "TEX_IMAGE"]