Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

Is Re-Last to be used with PME?

Yes, Re-Last should support Macro Operators created with PME.

1 Like

After further tests your suggestion actually helped me a lot :slight_smile: Thank you roaoao.

Could PME allow one to Double Click on an object in 3d view like a cube and have it go into edit mode? Edit mode with a three Vert, Edge and Face selected?

bpy.ops.object.mode_set(mode=ā€˜EDITā€™, toggle=False); bpy.ops.mesh.select_mode(type=ā€˜VERT+EDGE+FACEā€™)

Good tool. Yes, itā€™s possible.
Add a Stack Key (Object Mode keymap) with this code:

bpy.ops.object.mode_set(mode='EDIT'); C.tool_settings.mesh_select_mode = [True, True, True]

To go back from Edit to Object mode using same Double Click hotkey add a Stack Key (Mesh keymap) with this code:

bpy.ops.object.mode_set(mode='OBJECT')
1 Like

Life just got easier thanks to Roaoao.

1 Like

Thanks for the tutorial!
One suggestion: You can select Object Mode/Mesh keymaps instead of Window keymap in order to use the same hotkey (eg LMB double-click) for both tools.

1 Like

in recent build of 2.8

Thanks, looks like developers changed icon names.
Will try to release the fix today.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.6

Whatā€™s New:

• Latest Blender 2.8 Builds Support
  • Bug fixes

How to Update:

• Backup your pie menus using Export button (optional).
  • Open User Preferences (ctrl+alt+U).
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
3 Likes

Is there a way to activate snapping during transformation to Vertex AND Edge at the same time? I tried the below but it didnā€™t work.

C.scene.tool_settings.snap_element = 'VERTEX,EDGE'

Blender doesnā€™t support this.

roaoao again in new build pmeā€™s panel is gone , can you please fix it

Thanks!
Here is the fix for Blender 2.8.
Extract this file to scripts/addons/pie_menu_editor folder.

2 Likes

Can you add a ā€œUnhide Panel by Nameā€ option to Hidden Panel Group? I have a long list of panels so itā€™s hard to find a panel when I want to unhide it.
Thank you

You can use this code to hide/unhide/toggle a panel group by NAME (Command tab):

toggle_menu("NAME", True)
toggle_menu("NAME", False)
toggle_menu("NAME")

Or you can add a checkbox (Property tab):

prefs().pie_menus["NAME"].enabled

Iā€™ll try to add Filter by Name option to the list of menus in the next version.

1 Like

Does this still work in 2.79?

Yes, Iā€™m going to support both versions.

Updated the fix to support both 2.7 and 2.8 versions. Please download and extract it again.

Hey there!
Lets see if someone can help me with thisā€¦ i am not a programmer.

I made a custom toolbar, just like in the videos. But certain buttons are not working; i think its because those commands need to have the 3dviewport in focus.
For example the Local view ā€œ/ā€.

I just go to the command (view-local view) in blender, rickclick and send it to my toolbar as a button, and as i said, its not working.

Anyone please!? :slight_smile:

Is your toolbar in the Info editorā€™s header? You can make another toolbar in the 3d Viewā€™s header and put the button there. I just tested, it works.
LocalViewButton
Top row is Info
Bottom row is 3d view