Pie Menu Editor 1.18.7

Yes, we can increase the width by using scale_x property. Add a row with this code (Custom tab):

L.scale_x = 5; L.scale_y = 0.00001; L.label(text=" ")
2 Likes

I’m not good at animation nodes. Where I can find some info about loops etc.
Can you record a video and show me the tools you want to add.

You can add a macro for this tool. Here is an example.

2 Likes

This is behaving a bit strangely: whole numbers only seem to have an effect once you get to ~4, 5, 6… but using decimals doesn’t have any effect.

Wow, that was fast… thanks!

I guess I was making it too complicated by trying modal a while ago…:smiley:

Yes, my bad. We can only increase the width in this case by making empty label wider:

scale_x = 1:

| Button 1 |
|          |

scale_x = 0.5:

| Button 1 |
   |    |   

scale_x = 10:

|      Button 1      |
|                    |

Heya roaoao, on blender 2.8, I keep getting these errors over and over whenever I open a pie (they carry on even when it is closed):

WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1415 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value ‘6’ matches no enum in ‘Event’, ‘(null)’, ‘type’

Any idea what is causing it?

Hello roaoao,
I seem to be having some issues with the Pie Menus I use for switching my editing spaces. Whenever I restart blender, these Pie Menus no longer work. When I hit their shortcut, nothing happens. This only happens for me if the pie menu keymap is “Window”, and the items in the pie menu are values for the editor space. If I duplicate the Pie Menu and give it the same shortcut, or reset km_name for the menu, then the pie menu works again? I’ve tried removing and reinstalling PME.

hello,

I want to add to my top toolbar popover “Measure It”.
I right click on “N” panel Measure and check ‘Interactive panels’
then i choose add as popover to toolbar layout top.
And when i choose any option in new created popover in top toolbar i have this error:

View3D not found, cannot run operator

Command looks like this in “custom” section of the button:

L.popover(panel=‘measureit_main_panel’, text=slot, icon=icon, icon_value=icon_value)

https://imgur.com/a/GJUplJ6

Looks like a bug in Blender 2.8. Will try to fix.

Please export and send me this pie.

Looks like that this panel is designed only for 3D View area.

Pie Menu Editor 1.15.18

What’s New:

• Bug Fixes

How to Update:

• Backup your pie menus using Export button (optional).
  • Open User Preferences.
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
3 Likes

After update Blender terminal is going crazy with:

WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1415 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value ‘6’ matches no enum in ‘Event’, ‘(null)’, ‘type’

100 lines per second

1 Like

Im getting a mix of:

WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1415 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value ‘3336’ matches no enum in ‘Event’, ‘(null)’, ‘type’

WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1415 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value ‘-3472’ matches no enum in ‘Event’, ‘(null)’, ‘type’

WARN (bpy.rna): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\python\intern\bpy_rna.c:1415 pyrna_enum_to_py: current value ‘-1248’ matches no enum in ‘Event’, ‘(null)’, ‘type’

Yes, this issue needs to be fixed in Blender. Will try.

some news from smartfill?

hey guys :slight_smile:

this might be a simple or stupid question but is it possible to execute an .obj import with pie menu editor?
i can get the addon to open the obj dialogue box but not to execute the command.

if i paste the code into the “custom” field it gets executed … but without even pressing it by just opening the pie menu.

Wait for someone smarter than me to answer but if you need it in a hurry wrap it in exec() in the command tab.

exec(bpy… …search=False))

ha, it works :smiley:

many thanks !! this is smart enough for my needs :wink: