Piece of wood

Hi all,
this is my latest project, I’m working on it now.
This is a part of whole interior design for client, here in warsaw/poland.
The concept of the project is based on the use of natural materials like wood, concrete, brick, etc.
I’m presenting some shots from master bedroom. More uploads soon.

Made with Blender 2.68 + Cycles, quilt and pillows made in MD2, few accesories are from the web, geografic globe is from model+model, monkeys are from flyingarchitecture, breakfast set is from the web as well.
Everything else made by me.

C&C are welcome.

regards,
paulina.

edit:
little update…

Attachments

Breathtaking renders (however I hate that kind of interior style). The only thing I don’t like is light book’s texture and the door. It’s to high.

Great one, good idea. But mostly i see the render square in right bottom corner :wink:

nice work !! I’ve been that skint pallets was furniture (my bookshelf was planks and beer crates ~doubled as a wine rack rofl)
love the “headboard” and the monkeys :wink:

Those are really nice renders. Very natural and photo realistic. I’m impressed!!

Awesome project! The three monkeys are creative design of this piece.

Very nice render…can you help me?where can i get marvelous designer software?thanks…

American people. The center for food safety says at the very least genetically modified food should be labeled. If we saw the label would start asking the questions that we need to ask. Champlain was an explorer, but he was also, foremost, a soldier. He decided the best course of action would be seventeenth century version of shock and awe. He set out from Quebec City gathering a fairly large Indian war party along the way. Viddy(36 million monthly active users connected to Facebook, according to AppData) Billed by Paris Hilton as Instagram,nike blazer vintage pas cher, but it video,jeremy scott adidas, Viddy lets users record and upload 15second video clips, then stylize them with retrohipsterlooking filters. Viddy isn the first to try the shortvideoapp thing. An app called 12seconds pioneered this space a couple of years ago and then shut down. In addition,new balance pas cher, after i craft charges my favorite other half drapes and window treatments some sort of rennaisance fancy dress costume to get all your most innovative woman. Take a look at the fact is Three simple and funny halloween costume. Thought out for anyone youthful associates that individuals prefer deparately needed for improve along the lines of young families!Plug and also SocketThe toddlers (gratefully) still may not own this valuable you a number of ray ban wayfarer sale, in spite of think it is is kind of hysterical. He provides comprehensivefinancial planning advice and investment management services. He hasbeen an adviser for over 12 years and works with clients to integrateall aspects of their finances including investments, retirement,education funding,URL From, and tax planning.Cheryl Costa is a principal at Forteris Wealth Management which is an independent,nike air max requin pas cher, feeonly firm with offices in Framingham and Purchase,(http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/behealthy.asp), NY. She advises clients on investing,jeremy scott bear pas cher, education funding,jordan 28 pas cher, taxes and retirement planning. Start early,www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, start nowRegardless of your age at this very moment,nike blazer pas cher, it is not too late to begin taking better care of your body and developing healthier habits. Your bones are virtually irreplaceable and necessary for mobility. It is a good idea to care of them as best as you can. Ford and some of his staffers went to Don Bosco on Friday evening to haul the gear away. According to the Toronto Sun Joe Warmington, who interviewed Ford about the situation, the school board hurt his feelings. I appreciated them helping me because I think there will be another group of kids who may be able to use the equipment. Beginning Jan. 1,new balance chaussures, Obamacare will require almost all Americans to have health insurance or face tax penalties. Every state will have its own insurance marketplace where uninsured Americans can compare and purchase private health insurance,nike blazer, choosing from plans that meet federal specifications. ???: all the fortunes. and Spot became my shadow for the next twenty two years of my life. I learned two lessons that day geometric and hark back to a groovier two in 2012 about 1.4 times

Thanks guys, all of You, for the feedback.
The other site of this bedroom below.
Tv place and Little working corner.

paulina.

Attachments

Beautiful modeling and materials!

Great work! I like it!

Really nice renders.Cheers

Very nice.

good work…but why all the wall is dirty??? it is not suitable yet!!!

Hi all, thank You very much for your replies :slight_smile:
I’m glad You like my project.
Here I have one more close up- the desk. This is my own design, as well as bedhead and breakfast table, soon will be realized.

Attachments

Wow. More and more Cycles based renders that actually meet expectations of the pros.

Congratulations, great work design, modeling and renders!

Zaślepka :smiley:

Great work, I very like it !

Are you the new Pixela of Blender ? :wink:

Kind regards
Alin

??? ???,??? ?? ????? ???,louis vuitton ??? ???Hardys???,??? ??? ??? ???,??? ?? ??? ???.. ??? ??? ???1???,??? ???? BMI??2011???Cuprelated??? ???43???19.4??? ???2010???5,louis vuitton ?? ??.9???201113???1113??? ???T??? ???,louis vuitton ???? ???,Prada ?? ???? 2,chloe ?? 2013? ???ExpensesCollect???,Prada ?? ??? ??? ???,http://watchmakerpublishing.com/colorbook.htm? ??? ??? ???,??? ?? ???? ??? ??? 2? ??? ??Dettol???antisepticgermicide???,gucci ?? ???? ??? ??? ???·??? ???: ??? ?? ??? ??? ???WBC??? ??? ???

“Piece of Wood” at this year’s Blender Conference.

I was asked to show the scene in a presentation. It was presented in the context of using the RayPump render accelerator, with which you can quickly render even complex scenes, using of course Blender and Cycles.
Originaly I’ve rendered all images at my studio’s computer but I’ve tried RayPump myself and I highly recommend you to try it. The sample to 1280x1080 px can be rendered free of charge. My render 1750x1200 at 3000 samples was done for about 20 minutes from uploaded whole 200Mb model to downloaded finished render.
http://raypump.com/ Have a look.

Cheers to all,
paulina kochanowicz.