pig something

Hello there :smiley:

I don’t even know what it is going to be. But it’s going to be fun :wink:
For now I used only box modeling approach.

Some modeling timelapse. Just because last time I did it in 2014 :wink:

updated

THE STORY

Main character have a lot of power in his hands. Probably a leader of country government or big corporation. He’s old, experience, immoral and heartless. He is going to make big decision that may cost people / employees a lot of pain, money or even lives. But for him, it’s nothing. He done it many times in past. Everything is calculated. What matters is his business.

Inspiration comes from Animal Farm by George Orwell (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm). Pig head is made based on book cover.

Attachments

looks good so far, interested to see where this goes :stuck_out_tongue:

I was working on feets, hands and body overall when I realized that I should define head a bit more. To have an idea what a kind of character it will be. I decided that it will be a unpleasent person. Someone you don’t want to deal with. So I add more sharp shapes. Because roundnes reminds of softness, safety etc. (just look at Baymax from Big Hero 6). This is what I have now.

(before | after)

I will probably try do another version. And then decide which way to go.

another version

I think that this has the makings of a really nice work.

Shaun

The last one it seems like a clever and not nice character, and a little bit wise, but wen you get to know him, he is rely sweet and thoughtful.
Also it looks very clean modeling.

@John3D Thanks.
@Speed7 I will do my best to make it work :smiley:
@Tonatiuh Yea. During modeling I designed in my head what it is going to be about. I’m going to write it down here and in first post.

By the way. I recorded making of last one. Just because last time I did it in 2014.

THE STORY

Main character have a lot of power in his hands. Probably a leader of country government or big corporation. He’s old, experience, immoral and heartless. He is going to make big decision that may cost people / employees a lot of pain, money or even lives. But for him, it’s nothing. He done it many times in past. Everything is calculated. What matters is his business.

Inspiration comes from Animal Farm by George Orwell (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm). Pig head is made based on book cover.

Next update probably in the next weekend :wink: