Pirate Medallion

This is a project, I made for one of my friends, because he is very excited for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.
The logo in the middle is the Assassins Creed logo.

Made with Blender, Zbrush and Gimp
1.000 samples.
973.137 polygons.
About two day’s worth of work.

Here is a timelapse of me making it:

What do you think of it? :slight_smile:

Very nice man. You put a amazing amount of detail in to this. The only thing that looks a bit strong is the string that holds it. You modelt it by hand as I sow in your video you could have used a curve for it and achieve easy a better result and maybe put some more work into the material of the string but otherwise great work :slight_smile:

Wow! This is great! Contact Ubisoft and tell’em to add this in the game; I’m not joking one bit. There can be a challenge where you have to find all Pirate Medallions. Very nice job.

Thank you! At first i tried to use curves for the string. I even tried to make a knot, but it didn’t really work out. So I gave up on that and it got kind of half-assed :frowning:

Very nice man. You put a amazing amount of detail in to this. The only thing that looks a bit strong is the string that holds it. You modelt it by hand as I sow in your video you could have used a curve for it and achieve easy a better result and maybe put some more work into the material of the string but otherwise great work :slight_smile:

Thanks! I think that’s a bit late though, since the game is due to release in a day! xD

Here is a closeup of the wireframe, if anyone was asking:

(Might want to zoom in)

wow pretty amazing man, you don’t plan to make a tutorial about this do you?:smiley: