We’re happy to announce a new Beta version of PixaFlux.
For the past 6 months we have been upgrading PixaFlux from a node based image editor into a powerful PBR Texture Composer.
These are some of the features we have added recently:
- PBR Viewport (Albedo Normal Roughness Metalness Occlusion) with direct and ambient illumination.
- Native support and tools for normal images. (Convert Modify Blend)
- New nodes for normal image sculpting. (Relief Grow Shrink Relax)
These are some of the node base image editor features:
- Parametric Non Destructive Workflow with super fast iteration
- Image’s size, position and pixel format can vary as it flows through the node graph.
- Combine raster and vector images on the same node graph.
- Image Deformation.
And this is our next milestone:
- Share shapes among multiple nodes.
If you are interested in helping us Beta Test PixaFlux please download the latest version from our website. Please send us your comments and feedback. For more information about PixaFlux visit the wiki or watch our videos on YouTube.