Pixar Fan Art

This is a project I have been working on for a while now. It’s a short film using Luxo from the Pixar intro.

The image below is a low-rez neak peak at what the short film will be about (Luxo makes a new friend). I’m going for a light hearted film that will make you smile and hopefully laugh.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Will

Oh my God! This is my dream to work at! Or DreamWorks…either or. I hope the short film comes out soon, I really want to see it. You totally made my day by making a fan art for one of my favorite animation studios. I was practically raised watching Disney and Disney Pixar movies and I still love them to this day. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much ^J^
gmmonllor

Thanks gmmonllor for the enthusiasm! And working at Pixar is my dream also. I hope you like it when I’m finally finished :slight_smile:

Will

Awesome! Maybe if it happens, we might bump into each other at Pixar. Long shot but the world works in mysterious ways. I just started working as much as I could on Blender since it is my dream to become a digital artist and animator. I don’t have to much of an artistic background due to my stubbornness when I was little, now I’m starting to take a great liking and admiration to 3D art at the (at least I think so) sad age of 20.
I’m looking forward to your short film, I will be checking up daily so I can be one of the first to see it :slight_smile:

Gabby

It looks pretty cool so far! looking forward to see the animation! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see it!

This looks very promising!

I’m expecting it to be done in about a week and a half or so, and then another week for rendering. But I’ll post updates as I make progress.