Removed for privacy reasons

Thanks man, what a nice review! :slight_smile:

I did try ZBrush back in 2004 or 2005, but it was very unstable on my system and it turned me off digital sculpting for quite a while. I donĀ“t think there were any alternatives back then. Two years ago I got mudbox, did my early work in there, but when I learned about Dyntopo, Blender took over. Tried 3dCoat since, which is great, but it doesnĀ“t feel as responsive as Blender. IĀ“m probably too used to Blender already. Only two things IĀ“m missing every time I start working: some sort of transpose tool for rotating/scaling masked areas around a freely selected pivot point plus 3dCoats ability to poke holes through a mesh with the sculpt brushesā€¦ which is sooo nice!

I checked out your sketchbook, thereĀ“s an abundance of sweet greatness there, would be nice to witness a resurrection of that beauty one of these days!

1 Like

I like your style, and that boxing guy looks like a 3D-one piece character. how long have you been using blender?

Thanks, IĀ“m glad you like it! IĀ“ve checked out ā€œone pieceā€ and youĀ“re right, it has that similar feel to it! It has great character design, thanks for mentioning it! :slight_smile:

Been using Blender for somewhat over a year now.

Two quick practice sculpts I did today from imagination to keep my mind sharp and to test myself:

stc=1
stc=1

Planning to practice a bunch of hairstyles next up. I got lazy and only do them from reference nowadays.

put in another hour, (hands still need to be taken care of) but thatĀ“s it for today, off to a nice weekend :slight_smile:
stc=1

Hi

Very impressive sculpt here had a good laugh of # 19 Excellent work enjoy them all.
Your human sculpt is top notchā€¦Very very niceā€¦

Tai

Thank you Tai! IĀ“m happy you enjoy it :slight_smile:

CouldnĀ“t help it but do another one. Used an old sketch as base to be quick:
stc=1

Really great work, anatomy looks spot on. Do you plan to take any of them past the sketch phase in the future?

Thank you MrHobbyBot, IĀ“m glad, you like it!
IĀ“ll post some finished work (some based on some of the early sketches) in the finished projects forum and on my artstation page soon :slight_smile:

Removed content for privacy reasons

1 Like

got to have the random girl sketch somewhere in thereā€¦

wow, nice sketchbook! you have really crazy skills for anatomy!!!

Thank you Tonatiuh! :slight_smile:

Efing epic.

Oh wow, thank you Kalinaki! Vielen Dank :slight_smile:

Wow fantastic sketchbookā€¦
I sooooooo very much need to sit down and experiment with Blenders sculpting toolsā€¦
Iā€™m so busy with other projects however in blender and with workā€¦
but one oā€™ these daysā€¦ one of these daysā€¦

your work has really got me itching to get moving with somethingā€¦

Iā€™ve done plenty of sculpting and modeling work in clay and ceramicsā€¦ just havnā€™t gotten started with it on the computerā€¦

yetā€¦

keep up the good work!!!

Thanks norvman! IĀ“m glad to hear that my work can inspire such itchings! Hopefully those grow strong enough to actually motivate execution. :slight_smile: IĀ“d love to see what you come up with!

Cheers!

Awesome work! Really cool! IĀ“m curious, do you work as 3d Artist professionally? IĀ“m definitely following your work here :smiley:

stc=1

love this one(top half)ā€¦pretty spot onā€¦
legs need some work me thinksā€¦ look to stiffā€¦ they lack the s curve gesture that u can usually see from front viewā€¦ and hip area could be rounderā€¦ but thats my take on itā€¦