Plasmoid attack 3: the trilegy(so shut up)

http://gallery.mudpuddle.co.nz/albums/kansas15/0093_G.jpg

The third installment

Hulls displaced(as usual)

that’s ugly as hell but i like it for some reason, has a kinda stylized look to it, needs a little more colour on the outer hulls though

[edit]i was horribly drunk when i wrote this (just finished uni so was celebrating), and i later produced something of equal if not greater quality when the dodgy burger van burger decided to repeat on me[/edit]

scratches head

Ok, the stars are too thick, the “hulls” on both of your “ships” are same. I can’t tell where one ship starts, and another ends. In fact, I didn’t know what I was looking at. The hull on any vehicle I’ve ever seen (sci-fi or real) were never that spiky.

And these models should be more detailed. I say MODEL not TEXTURE. 90% of all your images contain primitives.

The sparks; however are the best part of the pic.

It applies here too.

Looks like a garbage truck flipped over and dumped everything onto the street. I can’t see anything. :stuck_out_tongue: In fact, a garbage DID flip over in my town a couple months ago, and it was pretty messy.

Nice to see you churning out crap again :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. I find this oddly nostalgic, and I have no idea why.

I have absolutely no idea what so ever about what is going on here :expressionless:

Im getting tired of this :expressionless:

What a harsh critic :Z

What a harsh critic :Z[/quote]

nah he’s right, it sucks.
forget about quantity, concentrate on quality.
.andy

Yeap, I agree on the idea (the shape is another problem, euphemisms are that part of a language that helps prevent conflicts :-? , but hey, it requires talent :wink: )…
Kansas: Now that you got the hangs on how blender works, you can just take a slower pace and put some more time in your pictures!

Don’t get discouraged!

Ciao
Dani

here we go! … … “click”

What a harsh critic :Z[/quote]

nah he’s right, it sucks.
.andy[/quote]
That’s it, I now hereby denounce the greatest blender artist of all time.

@ndy the sore loser.

I already started getting plasmoid attack 4 rendering. Hopefully it’ll convince some of you whiners to shut up.

I can be like a ticking time bomb, you make me go off and the whole forum shall suffer the consequences. :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z

@ndy, I may also hack your site and put one of your prized creature creations in a pink dress.

Kansas if i were you i should edit my posts before anybody sees it :wink:

Whoo, a quadruplet! Can’t hardly wait!

Man, I wish I could get compliments like that… :expressionless:

Gonna try to “overload the bandwidth” again? %|

It’s like @ndy over there said, you’ve got to spend more time on things. You can’t expect to make several great works of art, with the exact same concept (or lack thereof), in a couple days.

P.S. I highly doubt you know how to hack. All these threats do not improve your status here. In my opinion, you have turned into nothing more than an asshole. Learn to take and accept criticism, and learn to spend time perfecting something. Lighten up.

Too late, you blew it, i’m taking over this board and kick all of you off.

Mods please do something.

Shard

Oh dear, my bad… %|