Please remove this thread!

I love it. I hope to see more.

You’ll see more! We are working in the first full episode!
i’ll post some more making when I can. Thanks for the time!

wow!!! love it!

I don’t think the trailer showed me enough for me to figure out if i will like the cartoon or not; but the making-of was quite enjoyable.

Thanks a lot mycatnameistux! (great nick!)

Thanks TiagoTiago, i hope the first episode gives you that enjoyment too! We’re working on it!

Thanks for sharing, it seems that this type of animation would be suited to a distributed studio model. That is, a studio where the artists could be easily separated around the world, as the assets are light weight (not big files).

Also could you tell us how you are editing the show together? I hope in Blender’s VSE but expect After Effects or similar :wink:

Outstanding work.

Thanks a lot!
This time a Buenos Aires studio is doing all the editing and little post in AE, i suppose. (If i need to do that, of course that VSE and node post would be the best option for me)
They asked me to do this in AE, and i explain that we would have lots of advantages doing it all in Blender. So, we’re doing it. :smiley:
The team is disrtibuted in 4 different places, we meet some days in real life but mostly we work remotely: Drawings, coordination, layout, animation, rendering and post.