Pledge of Allegiance

With all the minority trying to take away our freedom to proclaim the “Pledge of Allegiance,” in public.

http://141.116.74.201/us-flag.jpg

I call on all true Americans to replace their signature with:
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.”

:smiley:

umm.

whos trying to take away your freedom to proclaim the pledge of allegience in public?

oh, and what exactly is a true american?

why not instead ask everyone to put something in their sigs representing the whole of humanity?

oh, wait, how about we all just post a quickie post showing off just how fucking stupid and small-minded we really are?

Don’t feed the trolls.

(Last I heard, we still have the right to go out and say whatever we want on the corner, so rather than pissing off the whole Europe & Co.® and some of the Americans here do it on the corner of your city’s main street. I’ve locked this thread because, as you can see with the above post, you’ll get quite a verbal a** kicking for saying this kind of stuff around here, so to keep everyone’s testosterone levels in check, I’ve locked this thread.)