I made those modified texture plugins to learn about texture plugin’s source code when I started the project of builtin vectex build.
So I don’t know well about sequence plugins.
I have never used alphamatte plugin before, but I tested it on my computer environment.
- I made 100 frame animation and saved it as RGBA format png images, then loaded them as a movie strip in sequence mode.
- I made a meta strip from loaded images, and select it.
- I added a plugin effect by menu command “Add”->“Effect”->“Plugin” and select the alphamatte.dll which I had got from plugin repository.
- Then a new strip was created that have the text messages as “100 | Matte Maker: 1>1 No float, upgrade plugin!”
- The Preview of sequence mode becomes black and white image, so this plugin seems to worked correctly.
I tested it with Blender2.49.2 on Windows Vista Home 32bit, Windwos7 RC 64bit, Ubuntu 9.04 64bit, and got same result.
I don’t know why this plugin show such error message, but plugin itself seems to work without error.