PMP Slide Panel DV MP3 MP4 Game player HELP!!!!

Hi,
I have a device called “PMP Slide Panel DV MP3 MP4 Game player” and as you might have guessed, it is an MP3 player that plays music, video, pictures, and most importantly for me, games. When I got it it was awesome. It had no problems what so ever. However, few months ago the games just stopped working for some reason :frowning: Whenever I start a game the device stops working (including almost all of the buttons) and the screen turns black. the only button that works is the reset button. I have been looking for a solution to fix this problem ever since. But no solution was found. So I need your guys’ help, if you have experience in this kind of stuff. I tried formatting the device but nothing was fixed. I think that the problem is from the firmware but I don’t know how to update it to make sure that it is :stuck_out_tongue:

OH! by the way, it says in the manual that it plays GBA, GB, and NES roms but when I got it it only played NES. I don’t know if this is a firmware thing or an error in the manual but I don’t care as long as it plays any kind of games =P

soo nothing?