Poor Pluto

dude, I soooo recognize asia there…

Jacco;

heh saw this on Cgtalk… really nice :smiley:

you are silly! SILLY! You do not see anything… thats just the meds Jacco… the meds…

P.S. when are you going to make me that avatar? :wink:

I don’t mean to be argumentative, but I don’t see any such post above. He does mention his WIP- maybe he said something about that there- I haven’t seen that thread.

ah sorry, I had the WIP in my subscribed threads, and this has the same name… Yes, it was in the WIP. Sorry!

I just read through the WIP. Probably should have done that in the first place.

I’m going to learn a lot about procedurals from that .blend! Probably nodes, too.

I watched this one’s WIP, it turned out really great, all though i’m not so sure what you changed in the end. Good one.

I love this piece! It’s great! Cool style, cool mood, cool lighting, cool expressions. Just cool. Only thing that bugs me is Venus. Not sure why though.

Keep it up!
Cuby

Not only is this awesome, but it’s also at the exact resolution of my Media Center PC downstairs by the HD set. New wallpapers are fun :smiley:

(ps and unrelated… i’d use the full 1920x1080 resolution setting for my HDTV, but i can’t keep the elements of the screen from bleeding way off the edge of my set. If anyone knows how to correct that feel free to PM me. I use Nvidia 6600 with the latest drivers. :))

Love the interpretation, and the textures are brilliant.

I can’t help feeling the character mesh and procedural eyeballs are just a teensy bit familiar.

Can’t for the life of me figure out why.

I already told you what I thought over at that other forum. :wink:

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM

All of the planets look really good!

I like the cartoony feel of it.

Great job!

It deserves to be on the cover page of a science magazine - it’s really that convincing.

I love it! What a brilliant illustration, it’s got so much character, and witty to boot :slight_smile:

5 stars from me.

5 stars, all for Pluto :slight_smile:

Kevin

this is funny and well rendered
great work

Nice concept…congrats for making the BA banner…

teh woot! no more staring green frogs! :slight_smile: Great work man.

Fantastic!!!
Great!!! :wink:

What’s next? “The return of the outcast”?

“Badass Pluto shags The Moon?”