Popcorn

My first poll!
Do you like popcorn?
I love the salty, buttery goodness…mmm:D

I always have a true love to covet my popcorn. Drives me crazy when I have to share it. Kind of like Potato chips.

BTW: I like buttered movie theater popcorn better then the kind you get unpopped bags.

Nothing beats popcorn with a movie. You need something sweet to wash it down, though, a soda, lemonade, etc.:cool::smiley:

Congrats on your first poll :slight_smile:

I sadly voted for the first option, I have braces…which makes the entire popcorn experience really disgusting.

LOL! Does anyone else get an interesting Google ad?

Congrats on your first poll :slight_smile:

I sadly voted for the first option, I have braces…which makes the entire popcorn experience really disgusting.

LOL! Does anyone else get an interesting Google ad?
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CIWO_vPunr2xchDYBRhPMghbXBmbXPY2pw&ai=BTHzFIm6PRMzQIZKI0AGbqZTTCvfTjgfX0seZAcCNtwGQ5SIQARgBIObenQNIijlQqJfX8wSgAbrtsf8DsgESYmxlbmRlcmFydGlzdHMub3JnugEJNzI4eDkwX2FzyAEC2gE2aHR0cDovL2JsZW5kZXJhcnRpc3RzLm9yZy9mb3J1bS9zaG93dGhyZWFkLnBocD90PTY5Njk0lQIGDjQK

I was lucky to be the sibling that didn’t need braces, my brother had them and my sister currently has them.

But seriously if I had braces I would have serious popcorn and pop withdrawel symptoms.

A lot of people I know have braces. Even some people I thought who would never need braces!

Aligorith

sorry for the double post, I cant figure out how to delete one…

To hell with pop corn! The worst invention since AOL.
It gets stuck in your throat and is incredibly dry.
In the cinema it sticks on everything, the chairs, the ground, your shoes…
When I hear (and smell) someone eating it I want to put pop corn in their nose and blow on it so the disgusting little blobs of BLAARGH end up in their brains leaving them with eternal itches.

In short, I don’t like pop corn.
P

About being dry you have a point, which is why you always don’t want to drink your pop and then eat all the popcorn, but alternate.

amen to that…the whole moviegoing experience would be approximately 100 times better without the popcorn and candy bonanza (wtf bonanza?) …but you know how it is, the woman always wants to eat something and get fat…and the man pays 20$ for two drinks and popcorn…

Oh yeah. Every once in a while it is good to have a bucket of popcorn. Can’t beat it.

I like all varieties. Salted, buttered, sweet and even toffee-covered. It’s all good. :smiley:

hmmmmmm…butter is fine but I like kettle korn…

A movie without popcorn is like a government with Bush.

(sorry if I offended any Bush-lovers out there ^^, just finished watching a Michael Moore movie… :p)

Michael Moore…ya, he’s a great guy…

loxordom…

Careful.

Generally I don’t like the taste of popcorn - I’ve chewed polystyrene before (I was young and curious) and it’s about the same as popcorn. I sometimes eat toffee popcorn but that’s 'cos I like toffee.

Hey…it wasn’t my fault…I…I…I was hungry.:frowning:
(plus I love popcorn:D)

Icoxo: I’ve only been to the theater three times, and I didn’t have any popcorn, so I don’t know what it tastes like.

They fill a bucket to the brim with popcorn and then they add real butter for a little extra. Movie theater popcorn is really good, it doesn’t taste as good at other theaters but our theater serves good popcorn.