Porche 997

I’m restarting my Porsche modeling thread. It would be great to see some front glass tutorial. I would need some advice in that,

Attachments

Looks nice!! Although I’m a bit confused, is the 977 actually a 911? Or has the 911 been discontinued? Here’s a low-res scan of a sketch I did once… And also a project I was playing with were I used materials to achieve the glass look… If you want, I can probably find the material I used, just let me know.

Can’t wait to see more,
Randy

Attachments

Actually it is Porsche 911 GT3 RS type 997

I didn’t mention this in my thread so this is my bad . This is great sketch revolt_randy.
I was following Jonathan Williams tutorial om blender Cookie.

Ok, yea, I was just confused on the model numbers porsche is using now. To me, ‘911 GT3 RS type 997’ is a really long name, so I figured I’d ask. Thinking you must know something about the car to be interested in modelling it in that detail. But yea, I’d think a simple material on the glass should do. You might want to look for a ferrari 599 wip thread here. He did lots of work on materials for the body, test renders, and the thread has lots of advice in it, I think. Didn’t read all the posts.

Randy