Porsche 9.23 | 2023 personal project

Hi everyone,
after many years as a silent visitor, i would like to share some of my work with you.
This project was done just for practice and fun between April and June 2023. After reviewing it, I decided to do a few more images with a new light setup.

The „Vision 9.23“ concept car was my design attempt on a visionary Porsche concept due to the 75th aniversary of the brand in 2023. This is no official project, trademarks are only used to visualize the overall concept idea.

Hope you like it - please let me know, what you think! :slightly_smiling_face:
Done in Blender and Cycles, textures from AmbientCG, a bit of retouch in Photoshop.

You can also have a deeper look at the design process here:
Porsche 9.23 | 2023 personal project :: Behance

51 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Cool! Thank you very much Bart!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

wow!
I like your lighting setup and environment

1 Like

fuaaa amigo que calidad está re bueno !

1 Like

Not bad! Not bad at all!

1 Like

very nice! Seems to have a very short wheelbase! love that

1 Like

Nice design! like that blue-orange color combo. Reminds me of another car, but cant recall the name now.

Renders really look hi quality. Was this for fun or for a contest, you said something about 75yr anniversary?

EDIT
i had a look at your Behance as well. dang!!! you can really make great mockup sketches, are you an illustrator or something?

Thank you very much!
It was a freetime project. I am working in the automotive industry as a car designer and concept developer and just like to do own projects from time to time.

1 Like

Zupa Hawt!!! wowzer pal!

1 Like

Huge respect!

Super modelling and nice Renderings! :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you guys very much!

“I think I read its name somewhere, let me…”

2 Likes

Think that is the one, thanks for showing!