This is a work I made some time ago, but I was hoping to get some feedback on it! In particular, I had questions on:
- How can I improve the overall composition? (In the timelapse below I changed the perspective quite often).
- How can I improve the background? The stars and light gradient feel subtle but almost too basic to me.
- Does the fire and water look realistic? If not, how can I improve them?
- Does the directional blur and grain add to the realism? Or does it detract from the quality of the work?
- Is the texture on the boardwalk visible/appreciable? If not, how could I make it more apparent? Or should it be more subtle? (Near the end of the timelapse the textures I used are more clear during production).
If there’s anything else you think could be improved or changed in this work, please feel free to comment on that as well!
Thanks in advance for your consideration and constructive criticism!