portrait

For this one I’m trying to do as much as I can with procedurally generated skin.

edit:
This was a weird idea. I’m gonna try something less personal from now on.
Great practice though, you can never get enough of that!

That looks nearly photo-realistic.
There’s some stretching problems on the chest it looks like. It could use some SSS and better lighting too.
Less diffuse specular.

this is a winner, there is just a bit too much yellow in the skin she looks a little jaundiced at the moment and some stretching as has already been pointed out.

Could I see a wireframe or AO render?

ugh sorry. I’ve been having all kinds of hardware stuffs goinng on. A couple of bsods and now my graphics pen is broken.

Sure roz, here’s ao and wires. The lowest level of geometry is gone because I cant sculpt with this much detail using multires modifiers on this pc. I have to sculpt directly at that res.

I think I might have went a little bit overboard with the spec on this one. Its supposed to be the same amount of oil and lighting you’d get after a night on the town.

Uv’s are fixed now, as far as I can tell.

I dont know about the new color values either but Im still messing with them.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Nothing after October, I hope your computer didn’t die on you. XD If you need a better computer to work… well… it would require bucking the ‘starving artist’ trend, but maybe a community project to get you a new PC so you could give away more art. Also, check your PM’s. :wink:

Lol you’re such a nice guy.
I just dont check blenderartists as often as I like sometimes. I’m fairly happy with my working pc :slight_smile:

Thanks for the pm ideas too! Great stuff.

as for the model, here’s what I’ve been up to.

If she is someone you know and your basing this off her (and it looks real) I wouldn’t be uploading nude pictures! Great work though :slight_smile:

P.S. Where’s her nipples? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, this is for le art! But ok, that’s an alright idea.
I need to work this way for all my models. Makes it much easier to model different kinds of clothes later on.

Nipples definitely wont be showing for any kind of cloth setup :smiley: