Possible BWC? -Climbing to madness-

I suppose Im entering for the sake of participating even though Im still a n00b><

Anycase, image below is my first try with making a human body and also my first attempt at clothes as well rigging. Just in case something REALLY looks off.

I also dont know whats wrong with the hair:( I’d apreciate if someone could help out. C&C welcome. I still have to close the room, I think the one window is TOO transparent, so the blue might still be a bit distracting. The drinking glass is going weird of the light as well. But meh. I’ll need to fix the general lighting, Im trying to get the bars to shadow across the walls.

I dont intend on adding anymore detail to the body such as the hands, because I simply dont have the skill level to do so. The face blankness adds to the effect, dunno:S As I said, for the sake of participating^^

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7503/roomviewwr7.jpg

What is wrong with the hair?
What is the story?

I think you should make the colors not so bright. Tone them down.
Best wishes for the competition.

I dont intend on adding anymore detail to the body such as the hands, because I simply dont have the skill level to do so.
you’re not playing runescape ya know, you don’t need levels to even try to extend your ‘skills’ (damn i hate that word).

anyway try to make a scene in steps:
1.model (and get a general clear lighting setup)
2.texture
3.lighting
4.composite
5.postpro

anyway, i second Jesus’ words there :wink:

I like the hair. It makes the person stand out. Is s/he they meant to look like a zombie though