Post apocalyptic African female warrior

31 Likes

The title could be a little more specific. Half of the human population is female. There is more to say about her, she is certainly not an average female :smiley:

Everything else very nice and well done :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

I agree with MxD! I almost didn’t click on the link. I rolled my eyes and thought “this is probably going to be a boring half naked hypersexualized white woman”.

Artstation is getting to me…

4 Likes

fair point, didn’t really do a lot of thinking while creating this. I’ll make it a lil more specific.

1 Like

Good change :ok_hand:

1 Like

One of the few things I hate about looking at other peoples models is that if they’re female 9/10 times they’re gonna be hyper sexualized and it just ruins what could be a nice render.

3 Likes

Are you me?

1 Like

We could at least have more sexualized men. That would make it a lot more palatable. It’s so grossly one-sided.

2 Likes

Good job!!

1 Like

That bubble gum and those shoes really speak volumes about her character. Fantastic details.

2 Likes

Nice character, gives me a bit of Far Cry New Dawn vibes :smile:

1 Like

appreciate it

thanks. glad you like the details

haha didn’t make the connection till you said it

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

She looks fun. The whole aesthetic definitely makes her one of the more interesting characters I’ve seen today. She even has sensible, functional shoes.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article of this fantastic artwork!

Do check this article written by the artist himself. It describes the process of making the artwork step by step with an insight of the inspiration that led to achieve it.

Thanks,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation

1 Like