Post-apocalyptic magnum

A gun for a character I’m making.

Wow. How extreme!

A few more renders would be nice.

-rking

Will do :slight_smile:

bloody awesome xD

In the barbery coast days of San Francisco, there was a gun where the bottom blade for the barrel came out front in a bayonet and the gun could be used as a knife, for some reason this reminds me of that.

I’d put a grip on the side of the barrel at least. It would be too difficult to hold all that with one hand. All of the weight on the barrel would be too much to hold it steady.

thats a sexy gun
kinda reminds me of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CXAaI1OAo

Thanks for the comments guys :slight_smile:

I’d put a grip on the side of the barrel at least. It would be too difficult to hold all that with one hand. All of the weight on the barrel would be too much to hold it steady.

This is a good suggestion, It was obvious while making this gun that someone would probably end up with a broken wrist if they tried to use it. It is however supposed to be over-exaggerated, like Helsing’s guns (the anime) at least that’s what I had in mind. I’m still planning to put some ornate design on the hilt and body and possibly a phrase somewhere along the barrel, “veni, vidi vici” or something to that effect.

Will consider adding some weight to the hilt to balance it out a bit, not sure about a handle though as I want it to fit into a holster.