Post has been Removed

Post has been Removed

31 Likes

so the plane can brake suddenly in the air it’s a miracle the technology must have been very advanced or it could be alien technology.

1 Like

OOOOORRRR I’m stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool work, I think it just needs the right camera perspective.
A more human like position of the camera from a lower point of view.
Watch some VFX breakdowns from Corridor Crew, they explaining so much about VFX, its amazing.
It seems questionable, light shaking camera but in a steady like position with a one point perspective…
just a friendly notice for improving :wink:

Cool! Fantastic work

1 Like

the footage was taken by someone else. I live in Australia and this was from Liverpool.
I would have done it with a 24mm lens to get a better sense of scale. but this footage was done with a 100mm lens and I struggled with making things look close and far away as a result.
I also have about 100 little things that I would adjust form my render but it was my second VFX thing so I didn’t wanna worry about it too much.
but I am happy I finally got a handle on the render layers and scene management as a result of working with it.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

has the incorrect label or image, I’m unsure which one you wanted to feature. Anyhow something went funky there.
Don’t worry about it though!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vfx category! You can vote for it here.