Post here until forums are fixed (solved)

if dee was here he could have this fixed instantly!

has anyone seen Dee?

can’t you use your super-wu powers and woosh (I mean wuush) everything back to normal?:slight_smile:

Edited because I fear the almighty Super Wu-Man

yoeri- that would be cheating, spank spank!:mad:

alden- keep it shut!

hmmmm if Dee were here right now this mess would be gone, HAS ANYONE SEEN DEE???:confused:

Yeah, I’ve seen them… and they’re great!

Sago just logged on…

Super Wu-Man+Sago+Thread= Funny characature of Super Wu-Man in my thread.

EDIT: Ah, he beat me to it…

thanks for ruining everything sago!!:mad: :mad:

now someone please for the love of wu, post
“who is dee?”
before i anger!

alden: its 1am where sago is, so he is too tired and weak to post images i bet, he dosnt have skills like the wu, HAHA!! man, if you tired go to bed you big baby, and stop ruining my fun!!!

WHERE THE HELL IS DEE!!!

whos Dee??? :wink:

oh its so classic!! oh its so classic!!

i pulled off the “dee’s nuts” while the server was down, oh wu-man why are you so great!! HAHA

dee’s nuts…HAHA…it never gets old…HAHA!!!

oh no! how could i have fallen for that! dammit! Your amazing Super Wu-man! you pulled that off so subtly :smiley:

hmm… that guy looks like he could sort out whatevers wrong with BA…

Everybody, stay calm! JUST STAY CALM!!

STAY… CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALM!!!

just one more comment, i want everyone to notice that when i told Sago to go to bed, he immediatly logged off…and went to bed…

super wu-man = power!

i call that move “taking out the trash”

Oh! The master has become the masterer!

What do you think this thread will be used for once the forum’s back up?

Hangin’ out probably.

Yeah, there should be hang-out thread, for people to go to and talk about nothing.

For testing the renewed lock function, of course!

Then how will we teach our future children of the hardships we went through during this time of mourning?! If we treat this thread like a worthless peace of forum scrap, we will destroy a vital piece of elysiun history!

By the way, sense I can’t post any new threads, and I like annoying you people so much, I thought I’d show my experimental use of Yafray on my watch project here:

Seriously, the internal Blender image looked so much better:

Oh wait! I just remembered! I decreased the subsurf during Yafray test renders! I didn’t fix it afterwards! I spent a few hours rendering that!

Drat.

Oh well, still, I don’t like the lighting as much.

i agree, this thread is now a peice of history,

lets summarize

• wu hits gat-105 with a “dees nuts”, not only that, he didt it at a time when the server was down, dudes! thats just too awsome, the skill and the talent to do somthing like that is hard enough to do while the forum is up and running, but to do it while the forum’s server is down, forget it, this is the greatest thread ever!

• wu told sago to go to bed, and SAGO IMMEDIATLY LOGGED OFF!! AND WENT TO BED!!