Postcards from Tuktuk

Postcards from Tuktuk
Tuktuk in Wuhan

To uncover the root of the pandemic, Tuktuk goes to Wuhan to investigate. But he doesn’t realize the danger he is in.

shashwatmudgal.artstation.com
#Stay Home #Stay Safe

7 Likes

#3 Postcards from Tuktuk
Tuktuk in Wuhan

“Its been a while since you last heard from me. Don’t worry I’m fine. After escaping with my head intact I decided to go underground for a while. When things cooled down I continued with my investigation on the covid19 pandemic. Which brings me here. I had heard some rumours regarding a strange secret facility, so I decided to take a look and what I saw was horrifying…”

#StayHome #StaySafe

1 Like

#4 Postcards from Tuktuk
Tuktuk in Wuhan

“During my time in Wuhan, I came across this memorial and decided to pay my respects to the fallen heroes…”

#Stay Safe

#5 Postcards from Tuktuk
Tuktuk in Wuhan

“A terrible tragedy befell Wuhan, daughters have lost fathers and sons have lost mothers. My heart weeps…”

#StaySafe

2 Likes

#6 Postcards from Tuktuk
Tuktuk in Lombardy
“The time is out of joint - great suffering consumes man”

Terrible times have befallen man
“The time is out of joint; O cursed spite!/That ever I was born to set it right!”
…a shocking supernatural event that fundamentally alters the way Hamlet or we humans perceives the state and the universe where the nature of reality and ordinary people in ordinary lives having the world unravel around them.