Mods: In light of a few recent threads - would it be worth putting a sticky up at the top of the forum with some general guidance around posting.
- Ask your questions politely
- Thank contributors when they offer help or advice (not every post obviously - but a sensible “thanks guys/gals”)
- Give as much detail as possible, using images/screenshots etc where possible
- Try and be specific with your questions - nobody is going to type chapter and verse of the Blender manual
- Consider posting the the results you obtained using people’s help/advice
- If people offer tips - try Googling around the subject. People will often drop in key words that point you in the right direction.
Things like that?