Potato commercial

excellent! thanks for posting, it’s beautiful:)

Fantastic. There is yet life in BI!

You need to do more with this awesome character! How about “Spuds in Space”?

I ate some sliced potatoes after watching this.

loving the potato. might i ask, what video codec did you use?

Hey how are you, thats good, Cause I’m a potato!!! -glados portal 2

Well done. Perfect, love it.

One of the best things I’ve seen done in Blender. :yes:

This is why I love Blender!!!

This is indeed great, I like that as most of people around here obviously. I’ve checked the rig you did, It’s called “simple” but It would be difficult for me to setup such a rig at the moment. What else a part It’s pro work ? Oh yes, give us more !!! :smiley:

Gotta love it!

Awesome! And the character is very lovely and cute :slight_smile:

Beautiful! One question, at the risk of sounding like a hipster, how did you get the chromatic aberration on his antenna?

I love this picture! And I like potatoes:D
Nice job!!!

Absolutely astounding rendering, animation and VFX. This is seriously the most impressive Blender animation I’ve seen since Ara’s Tale.

Wonderful work, very inspiring

I have retweeted your video, awesomeness overload! I hope that your commercial ad will suggest more studios to work with Blender. You prove that Blender have tools for great renders, integration in a real footage (with the cat) and epics animations. You should ask to be hire for the next Open Movie with Blender really! :slight_smile:

I have switched from Maya and your video make me really proud of my choice, with no regret. ^^

That’s an amazing job, thanks for sharing :slight_smile: Maybe a little bit less of chromatic aberration, but it still works great. It would be great to see some “making of” footage :wink: All the best in your future projects.

very nice work and render: