Potential Modelling/Rigging Job...

Hi all

I need to have a 3D character modeled and rigged (from scratch) for a new project of mine and I have to admit, I absolutely suck at it.

From a complexity point of view, think “bunny as in big buck bunny”. I have the necessary 2D pictures (or can provide them as needed).

Is this something that anyone would be willing to look at and tell me how much effort (i.e. $$) that would amount to?

If so, contact me through a PM or in this thread.

Cheers

Hamu

Just so you have some context/info, here’s the char concept art:

http://www.riseofthemammoth.org/index.php/mascot.html

Additional details:

• Complexity somewhere between a low poly warcraft character and a Big Bug Bunny masterpiece…
  • Fur
  • Body rigging to allow for walking, running, jumping and weapon handling (i.e. swing/chop/throw)
  • Facial rigging to the point where eyes, trunk and mouth can be used to express simple emotions (anger, rage, battle shout, triumph)
  • It will be used close up (face), so those parts should be more detailed than others, a lot can be hidden beneath the fur, I guess…
  • Everything will end up being open sourced / freely available (.blend/other digital assets) after I’ve completed my project, the modeler/rigger will be fully attributed but agrees to this by working on this…
  • Since most of the char is covered in fur, there shouldn’t be much textures involved, all the fur, armor and weapon should be “pure” materials, the tabbard will be a texture that I will add on later (use a dummy texture or none at all).

Thanks for all people who already responded, I’ll close the books on this on Tuesday and work with “the winner” to make this happen… :slight_smile:

There will also be another similar job out there soon for this characters counterpart.

Cheers

Hamu

Great stuff - look forward to what you come up with. Thanks for using the blender artists.

Hi all

The job has been given to one of the Blender artists. Results will be posted on my website in time.

Cheers

Hamu