Pottery Cart - Stylized Environment

Hi there ! Been a long time.

I took my time to dive deep into the nerdyness of real time. Used various techniques which I might explain if someone is interested !

The main goal was to create a really optimized scene and hero asset for my next big environment.

Thanks for watching !

Léo

62 Likes

I love the idea of (somekind of romaticized) special purpose vehicles in general… so you got my on Pottery Cart:wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I planned to use this one for a bigger environment, can’t wait to show you the final project!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Bart !

1 Like

Awesome! I love the wonderful Ghibli-ish style and painterly feeling. And all that in real-time! Mind blown. Any tips on the shading?

1 Like

Very Inspiring Work, what software you have used! please post any breakdown post or video.
Thanks

Thanks man ! My main tip for the shading would be to use blured shapes to give that painterly feeling. I achieved that using a blur slope on basically all of my mask in substance painter ! And another thing would be to not make the grass cast shadows, it also give that fluffly feeling to it

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I used blender for modeling, Zbrush for sculpting, Substance painter for baking, painter and photoshop for texturing, and UE5 for shading and rendering !
Actually I will make a 80.lv article really soon ! So I will be detailing exactly how I made this scene. I could send the link to you if you are interested when they publish it.

5 Likes

Thank you, that’s very useful information! I’m looking forward to your 80.lvl article.

1 Like

That’s Great, please do it… that will be really helpful… thank you.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hi there ! Here is the link for the article if you are still interested !

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, very nice use of trim sheets! Interesting read.

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile: