Power of Temptation

The Power Of Temptation

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/8628/PowerOFTemptation.jpg

1min render :stuck_out_tongue:
OSA 16

Nice, but if the OSA is 16 then why do I still notice some aliasing.

jpeg artifact maybe. good image. try turning full osa on in the materials panel

There’s aliasing because we’re probably not seeing the image at the same size it was originally rendered. Am I right?

nope it was the same in render window :stuck_out_tongue:

No offence,
but that render does not look like it took 40 mins unless if you had octree res to 128

stop tellikng me things i already know :smiley:

nope it was the same in render window icon_razz.gif

I just wanted to note that renders look jagged like that in the render window, but they look just peachy when saved and viewed in their true size.

But I am by no means an expert, and I don’t mean to pretend like I know what I’m talking about. You’d definately know a whole lot more than I would; it is your render, after all! :wink:

By the way, I seem to have forgotten to comment on the scene itself. If I were to make a criticism, I’d probably have to say that the blue and green colors are a bit too strong for this type of scene. But that’s just me. Others will probably see it differently. Other than that, I like it very much, although I’m struggling with its meaning… :wink:

The meaning

Bubbles are temptatoin no one can resist them
the gas bottle is there to show there gas beenput in the bubbles
so temmptatoin of bubbles has enough “power” to kill some one :o

Boy some people are PICKY. Aliasing? None worth mentioning. Its impossible to completely rid a render of aliasing. OSA 16 isn’t magic. Its not always going to have perfect results. Best solution is to render at double the resolution you require and downsample as necessary IMO.

fixed. saved using blender instead of Print screan :smiley:
print screen was easier :stuck_out_tongue:

:o Big improvement :smiley:

A couple suggestions: Lose the grey floor and put something better there or at least extrend it all the way out of the camera view so we can’t see that nasty sky :open_mouth:

Adjust your lighting so the lower left corner isn’t so gosh-darn bright. Its really difficult to make out your little plastic bubbly things, at least on this crappy 15 inch Dell LCD it is.