Praga V3S

Here is my second day WIP of old truck Praga V3s.

Update n. 2

3 Likes

Update n.3

3 Likes

Excellent work! The modeling looks superb.

Thank you, I’m just amazed how nice Blender is. (I switched from Maya/Modo). Tomorrow i will post next WIP screens.

Update n. 4

4 Likes

Hi,

damn, great work start here. Love your modelling skills. Can’t wait the texturing ! Maybe can you post some wires ?
++

1 Like

Thanks, very inetresting. Have you already plan a specific scene ?

Update n.5

to Ookka: I still don’t know. For now I’m just enjoying to model something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It looks really nice! Pretty good work! Also your mesh. Quite clean! Hope to get these skills, one time.

Update n.6

to Rookie3D: thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Hi,

your work is amazing. Would you be willing to provide a model for enthusiastic Snowrunner players to create another amazing mode?

Ahoj,

tvoje práce je úžasná. Byl by jsi ochotný poskytnout model nadšeným hráčům Snowrunneru pro vytvoření dalšího úžasného módu?

overall nice beginning

do you have a specific reference photo for this model

i was checking on web and looks like the grill in front is more inward - may depends on model too!
also i think there is a box at bottom of front door !

old truck Praga V3s - Bing images

happy bl

Nice model… I do not see this truck before… I think, interesting ‘retro’ design.

I forgot to post the render :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nicely done – I especially like the tarp. The lighting is very good, too. All that "u-u-u-uge attention to detail" surely did pay off! :+1:

i like the green dirt on truck

can you show the nodes set up for this paint + dirt

looking very nice and dirty LOL

happy cl

Thanks guys. I actually did the whole texturing in the 3D Coat. No procedural texturing in the blender and shaders.

Hey there I wanna ask you something, are you willing to lend this model to modders for the game Snowrunner? Your model looks excatly the same as the real deal.

Hi, do you still have this model? Ive been looking for models of DayZ vehicles or their close IRL counterparts to upload into a social VR game as useable vehicles and weaponry for a DayZ inspired map, your model is the closest to the DayZ truck ive seen and would love to be able to make the truck a reality