Praying girl - (clay material)

This is a design attempt,Combining the elements of the ethnic minorities of Yunnan in China, this lovely prayer girl was created.This is the effect of the model stage. There is still a gap between it and the final product. I will continue to improve her, but it will take a long time.

This work is a project 4 years ago. Blender is used for the entire model and material. The version is 2.74, Cycles is used for rendering, and HairNet plug-in is used for hair shaping.

As Blender reached 2.83, the software capabilities increased a lot, and I also found that I had insufficient understanding of Blender before, so I decided to try to make an EEVEE version (hope not to give up halfway, haha :smoked_smile:)

68 Likes

This is incredible. You even put a lots of documentation in here. Very good.
This is that kind of art I have no idea about but enjoy watching. :slight_smile:

I would concur with @cergina that this is awesome. Very nice modeling work. There’s a wonderful story to it also. Looking forward to seeing the finished work.

So cute and beautiful .Nice work

how do you make braid hair with particle systems, can you explain the method you are using ?

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

I used a great plugin, HairNet.
Use the curve to make the overall mesh shape, and use the HairNet plug-in to convert it into the hair guide line. Then, you can adjust the hair parameters, and you are done.

My pleasure, I am so happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks you for sharing

Beautiful details!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Please tell me that you are having this printed to sell?

so cuteeeeeee!!!..

I’m really sorry, this one is not for sale.

When AO beats textures.

<3

Great design.

This is so nice and cute! Really good job! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Absolutely gorgeous!