Principled Baker - Bake PBR textures with a few clicks

Because of some disscussion elsewhere i just tested PrincipledBaker (with 2.93.6 and 3.0.0, on debian linux): the standard cube with UVs but with musgrave texture on generated coord, clicke Bake (simplest setting Combined (standard), not batch or something else) … The file must be saved to get relative path. Save. Bake. :tada: image in directory. And there are lots of other settings… Nice… Very nice… have to investigate more…

To @DanielEngler : Thanks. You may should ask a moderator to modify the first post because of version is already at 5.7 and not 3.3 anymore ?? (and +1 for not using win)

To @Fernando6270 and @Ingapambi :
In the history of blender baking wasn’t always posssible because of the workflow and/or initial architecture of the renderer (that’s the reason why even today it’s… not easy) in eevee it isn’t even possible yet (i almost always have to look up the docu). So baking has to be handled extraordinary special…
And exactly this is why somebody did an addon (besides one or to other which haven’t tested yet)… there are even some to pay for… So i suggest to look at the normal back workflow to get the idea and then look again at this addon. As i mentioned above if you have a procedural texture sahder setup and the needed UVs simple bake will bake those to an image :tada: and looking more and more into it i think the options are pretty self-explanatory… and you may have found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9LNB2RMao0 (sadly just music and not at the time @Ingapambi asked Nov2019 but there is a video embedded in this thread Dec2019)