Thanks for dropping by.
I’d like to hire a tutor to give me lessons on the Blender Game Engine.
I’m looking for someone who can give a good solid understanding of how things work, with explanations for each step if I need it, not just “Because it just is”.
I come from a programming background, Mostly Java, with limited Python knowledge (I have a book to learn the syntax, so that’s no issue). my issue at the moment is time, I love creating games and did so in 2d with Java, most of the projects where never released but I had great fun programming, problem solving and ultimately creating my own world. I’m looking to do the same thing in Blender and basically want a head start.
Ideally the tutor would be:
- A laid back person who wants to earn some money on the side
- Someone who’s hobby is to work/play in the BGE
- It would be nice if you have some previous work
- As close to GMT time would be good, as I live in England and would like to do the lessons in the evening.
The lessons would be:
- Presented in a course like fashion, made up of a series of individual lessons (“Course One, Lesson One, moving items with python”) kind of thing.
- Not have a focus on art or animation, but include how to do them…e.g “Heres an animation of a cube spinning, we will use it to show how to add a running animation”. e.g “Heres a Subdivided cube we will use and a low poly cube we will use to show Python style LOD”.
- Will be fun…and not too formal. Honestly, I want to learn but I will be doing these lessons after a long day at work aha.
So if you are interested, please reply let me know a rate and tell me why you think you’d be a good tutor.
Examples of previous work a plus.
Thanks for your time,