probably the funniest event of my entire life

Yes, this is probably one of the funniest things that’s happened to me in quite a while. (it actually happened at like the beginning of May I think)

It’s in happy animated GIF format too! It just takes a little while to load completely.
http://img171.echo.cx/my.php?image=own3d9qs.gif

I can email people the full 22 second video of me falling down twice in the same race if so desired!

I was sick that day, but I still decided to race anyways. I had to have the guy starting us off hold on for a second because I had to puke, haha

well, uh.

just because it is off topic doesn’t mean you can post pointless topics.

it may be better if you asked a question or somthing.

eh, I guess you had to be there. I was laughing hysterically.

Just because you’re a moderator, doesn’t mean you can act like an asshole. No offense, but lately, some of your posts have been rather condescending.

I did find that funny, but, then again, I’m a sucker for people falling down.

what position were you coming? :wink:

Actually I was first in my heat (not the fast one… lol) but then I suddenly started feeling real bad and winded and such
Needless to say I finished in last (for the whole event) with a resounding 1:07 (this was 300m hurdles…)

mind if i use that gif on another forum?

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol go for it… just lemme know where

Just because you’re a moderator, doesn’t mean you can act like an asshole. No offense, but lately, some of your posts have been rather condescending.

I did find that funny, but, then again, I’m a sucker for people falling down.[/quote]

NO DISSENTING!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the gif, funny but I wouldn’t halt the presses.

I’ll add it to my pwned collection.

Man, you really ate it. I wouldn’t mind getting a peek at the full version if you’re still offering. :wink:

Dismounted! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because you’re a moderator, doesn’t mean you can act like an asshole. No offense, but lately, some of your posts have been rather condescending.[/quote]

I think it’s about time that moderators start to clean up this place
from all the pointless junk found in here.

Maybe SamAdam’s comment was a bit direct - but I certainly agree with him.

Sometimes I too feel frustrated over the countless dimwhit posts in here.
We have other similar forums where I frequent and they’re nowhere near the
amount of “gizza-what-happin-me-todaaay” & “woooot” posts.

Sometimes moderators must put the “mr.unpopular” hat on and tell it like it is.
It’s a dirty job - but someone’s gotta clean up.

Keep it up SamAdam!

I don’t mind the weeding out of useless topics, but the condescending replies really bug me. I hate to single people out, but SamAdam’s post had a certain superiority to it. A lot of people post stuff they find funny, but it is rarely refered to as “pointless crap”. I do not see what’s wrong with posting something you think others will find funny.

It’s alright Jeeves, I just won’t start threads in offtopic anymore, I obviously don’t know what I’m doing.

I thought this topic was fine.

THERE.
End of debate.

You of all people know not to bump a thread that’s 3 days old.

I suggest castration.

:stuck_out_tongue:

QFE