Hello people, I’ve got a little problem with an animation project, I hope that you can help me. Here the description:
I’m trying to create a text effect like the one in this video (“tomorrow in progress”): http://youtu.be/neUGDUpVyCQ?t=1m14s
So I planned to apply this workflow:
- Separate each letter (they were all in the same mesh).
- Locate in the frame where all the elemets of the logo align with the camera (this is where the text animation starts).
- Rotate each letter n*30º in relation to the X axis.
- Set a Rotation keyframe for each letter.
- Rotate and set keyframes for each letter until they all face the camera.
But in the second step, for some reason when I aplied the rotation to each letter, Blender calculated the promedy agle and aplied it to all the elements of the original mesh, though they were different objects now. Here is what I’ve tried in order to solve the problem:
-Review object settings -I found nothing suspiciuous.
-Check if there were any constraints -no constraints found.
-Read the wiki article on parenting objects -I found nothing that looked related.
-Read the wiki article on the dopesheet editor (I check this article because I noted that when I select a keyframe of any of the letters, all the keyframes of the objects of the original mesh get selected; anyway I found nothing that could help me).
Blender release: 2.71.
OS: Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 32-bits
Thanks in advance!