I have just recently started work on a project in blender to find that it is extremely slow.
The symptoms from start program is:
- When program opens its grey, i have to click to get to the interfact
- Menus arnt showing if mouse is hovered (shift a), i need to click on it to make them show
- view port switching is lagged
- If i scale or rotate the black scaling icon will stay visible if i click
- The same as the 3D mouse origin point left click
It is acting like i have cycles or octane running in the back ground when i dont have anything running.
I have gotten the newest build from graphic all as well as deleting the app data files of blender.
There are a few things that might be coursing this such as, the last time i used blender was testing out the bullet physics, which just crashed terribly.
I also have the newest beta drivers from nvidia, to test out the SLI performance for crysis 3
Suggestions will be much appreciated,