Problem rendering high resolution image

Thats not true. They come in different sizes.

im actually trying to print a quit big image, but i can t get very big render to work. often it crop the image or do not render correctly. i spent two days rendering to see that finally some part are missing. so take care…

Do you have more information? I mean… if there is an issue I need a bit more details to fix it.

I’ve met this problem once. I was rendering pic 4500x4500 on WinXP 32, 2GB RAM, after rendering there was no image in rendering buffer. Only solution I’ve found was to decrease render size.

sorry to not posting sooner.
My trouble was resolved in the 2.1
i suppose of a trouble due to hypertreading and dual xeon. but not sure at all…

yeah always need more ram i have 8 gig and its still not enough

Hi, I use the really big render for my final work with my 2 gig ram on xp. I use the 2 tiles which split the render by 4. I’got a problem with the 3rd one which was disapered. So I restart the rendering at the 3 rd one. No need to restart the entire rendering.I use the 5000 x 5000 px

zanos, I never said they were all the same size. I said they were not square, since he was rendering a 1:1 aspect ratio image, which is wrong. I then said that for a certain size board you may submit a certain size image, which was quoted directly from the billboard printing company.