Problem with bones and movement

Thanks for reading yet another of my problems.

My current problem is that I can’t make my bones move at the same ratio. I have provided two screenshots to better illustrate my problem. Hopefully there are more than enough.

Is there any way for me to fix this?

Screenshot 1 is the default position.
Screenshot 2 is the those four selected bones with a one-axis rotation.

As you can see, two of the objects are lost as well as part of the belt. So, again, is it possible to fix that? Thanks in advance.

Can you make the belt out of duplicated body mesh, then p make new object so as to have a new mesh with the same weights and will deform the same as the body.

I don’t think I understand this correctly, but let’s see if I got it right.

I duplicated the body mesh, deleted everything and keep the belt. Then parent the belt to the original body, that way it will keep the same weights but will deform as I want it, correct?

I’ll give it a try.

If you have edge loops it will work (I can not see the mesh). Just duplicate the mesh where the belt is and push the P key to make it a new mesh(separate selection). This new mesh will still have the same weights. It the edge loops are in a good location the deform should work good.
I just did a test. I duplicated edge loops 2 times and used p key separate selection. I selected 2 edge rings and used the w key and bridge to edge loops. I used the bevel tool ( Just to see if the new verts would have weight and they did fine).
I hope I made it more understandable.

Thanks for the help, but I’ve found an easier way.

All I had to do was attach those three bones to the one controlling the bottom part of the model. Also, I noticed the part of the belt that wasn’t moving was not painted (my bad), so painting it solved the other half of the problem.

Solved.

OK but your going to want to learn to do this for the future. It is very easy and it makes the weights perfect for clothes( this is not easy any other way I know). I probably just did not write it well.