Problem with camera (Num0).

Hi, i am doing winibook tutorials. At the gingerbread man, it is asked to put in camera view (num0) and select the rectangle (frame) that appears in order to select the camera and move it. I couldn’t select the camera, and it seems that there is no camera in my gingerbread man file. So i create a camera, and put again in Num0, but it was always the same view ,same frame that appears, and in it, i could see the gingerbread man and the camera i create.
i use a mac OS X.
Thanks for helping!

Make sure you’re pressing the zero on the numeric keypad (which selects the camera view) and not the zero above the letters (which switches layers). If you did press the zero above the letters, press the number one above the letters to go back to the first layer, where your gingerbread man should be.

try selecting the new camera and pressing “ctrl”+“num0”. This should make it the camera being used.

First of all, thank you both for the answers!
Probably, I changed layer and didn’t notice.(i haven’t study yet about the layers). When i press KeyO, it goes back in the first layer and i found another gingerbread man! and the Blender default camera, and i was able to move the camera.
So again, thanks for your help.

Probably, I changed layer and didn’t notice.(i haven’t study yet about the layers). When i press KeyO, it goes back in the first layer and i found another gingerbread man! and the Blender default camera, and i was able to move the camera.
So thanks a lot for your help.