Problem with render animation to PNG, TIFF-outside added pixels

Hello,

I have got really big problem but to be honest I don’t know is there any solution for that. I was not be able to find any solution of this.

I have to describe my project to present problem:
I work on furniture. I have to modeling, texturing and presenting it in internet. I have to use only popular software, no add-ons, no plugins to browser. Only technology can by flash, js, php, etc.

My part of work is to create render images of each part of furniture, for example: back, head rest, foot, seat alone. Each part should be in 200 textures. After that programmer take all pictures and create from them simply on-line configuratore of furniture. Another one create flash presentation of furniture.

The point is that I’m not able to create each part of furniture as good as I want:

1. Picture 1 (all.png) shows 1 furniture render together , it was render to png - it is almost good but furniture has got 1 (maybe2) pixels outline in gray color. I take this render image to photoshop and manually add white background to show it clearly.

2. Picture 2 (each_png.png) shows furniture which i render in part - each part render alone in that way I made animation in alpha of material of each part of furniture and 1 sequence made all part alone. But here the problem is better visible. Gray outline in each part. (I take all pictures to photoshop and add background).

3. Picture 3 (each_tiff.png) shows furniture which i render in part - each part render alone in that way I made animation in alpha of material of each part of furniture and 1 sequence made all part alone. Different from 2. - render to tiff. But here the problem is that blender cut one pixel too much from each part of furniture. (I take all pictures to photoshop and add red background).

My question is - Could You please help me to get each part of furniture in that way that I will be able to put together and get beautifull complete furniture without outline, missed pixels, etc.

Best regards

Attachments

In the example with the red background does the alpha channel show the same lines where the red background shows? If the problem can be seen in the alpha channel then using the suggestions below wont help, otherwise they might.

Possible solutions:

1. Enable the “key” in you render settings (F10)
  2. Save as targa with RGBA enabled in stead of PNG

The problem could also be caused by Ztransparency, if that is enabled in your material for the chair. Try enabling/disabling it and see if there is any difference.

Hello, thank for reply,
I’m not sure is it possible to save in targa format something without background. If so i can not do this.Ztransparency and render settings (key) dosn’t work. Any other ideas?

Best regards