Problem with renders and animations

It seems that whenever I render something, it is… well, it’s kind of hard to describe. It DOESN’T look like it’s real, though. It has strange “rings” on things. It comes from the lighting, apparently. This makes no sense, does it? Well, if you need to see it, I have an image I can mail to you (I don’t have a website). If anyone gets what I mean, and knows how to get rid of it, will someone tell me?

I know exactly what you’re talking about. It’s a color blending problem. Are you working on a laptop or an LCD screen? I’ve seen it the worst with those kinds of screens.

1: Turn OSA on in the Render tools (f10)

2: Crank up the color in your display settings (control panel, display, settings tab)

3: Get new drivers for your graphics card

4: If all of that fails, e-mail me the .blend file @ [email protected] and I’ll see if it does the same thing on my system.

Hmm… this sounds familar. Do the “rings” go away when you turn shadows OFF?

Can’t help without seeing the image, pleas email me :slight_smile:

Stefano

S68: All right, I’ll try.

Ecitizen: AAHH! Not only did it not work, it also flipped the image! That’s weird! Interesting… it must be the image–it was still flipped WITH shadows!

Gryphon: OSA is on, I don’t know how to change the coloring, and I’m too cheap to buy new drivers for the graphics card!