Problem with User Preference panel

Hello, i got an annoying problem with Blender. During watching tutorial about navigation in blender, i tried to enter in User Preference panel. When i clicked on it, Blender just shutted down immediatly. Tried it again, the same situation. I uninstalled x64 version, downloaded x32 and got the same problem. I’m 100% green in Blender, so i don’t know what’s the problem. Here’s my notebook specification:

System: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Notebook: Toshiba Satellite L300-1EF
Procesor: Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400
RAM: 3GB unknown producent
Graphic: integrated graphic from Intel.

Most likely the integrated graphics card.

Instead of opening the user preferences window from the File menu, change the 3d view to a user preferences window from the dropdown list in the bottom left corner. While there, in the System settings try experimenting by turning on/off VBOs and changing to another Window Draw method

so… i guess, that some functions will not work because of integrated graphic? sad…

From your computer spec it does not look like a recent intel integrated graphics card. If that is the case then they are pretty poor for anything demanding.

just checked: it’s Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family. meanwhile, i will check another functions of Blender… i hope the rest will work